Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go back home to Maryland tomorrow after living here in a dorm in atlanta-and i cannot deal with living with my parents again so im intent on finding someone who needs a roomamte-i have a roomamte now but the thing is shes not here that often(she's a social girl) and i have schoolwork and when i have nothing to do i just hang out in the library all day-cuz it closes at 11 and the desks are all secluded but with a roomate, the only place i'll have to go is home and watch tv-plus i'll actually have to talk to her cuz she'll be there more than my roomamte is here-how am i gonna get thru this-anyone going thru this?

·
SAS Member
31,308 Posts
I'm sure the people looking for a roommate will want to know a little bit about you before they let you move in. If you tell them that you don't go out much and you're kind of quiet, which the person might pick up on in the interview, and the person doesn't mind, then you should be go to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.