Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not a big basketball fan.But I try to watch A few games a week
in the playoffs and all of the finals.Lakers vs. Pistons last year was a very good series to watch.

I tried to watch last nights game, but after the Spurs went up by 10 or more in the first quarter I lost interest.
I ended up maybe watching 1/4 of the game.
Looks like Its going to be a short boring series. :mum

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pistons/Spurs isn't too ideal of a series for the casual fan unless you happen to live in Detroit, MI or San Antonio, TX.

But it's still some good basketball.

I was hoping for Suns/Heat.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryanoles said:
But it's still some good basketball.

I was hoping for Suns/Heat.
I would have like to see the Heat in it too,to bad Wade got hurt in last few games. :mum

Pistons win one,Spurs are not going to sweep. :banana

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I have only been minimally aware that the NBA Finals are going on, but then again, the only two sports I follow closely are football and baseball. Maybe if the Cavs could build a team around Lebron before he bolts in free agency, I'd feel differently about the NBA, but if I was going to watch more basketball, it would probably be college basketball. I enjoy the college game way more than the pro game when it comes to hoops.

So, what's the status of the Finals anyhow?

Brian

·
Registered
196 Posts
people think these finals are boring because these two teams play 'fundamental' basketball so there may not be alot of exciting plays

·
Registered
111 Posts
Game # 5 turned out to be a classic game. Though the Spurs can clinch with a win at home in either Game # 6 or # 7, this series is far from over. This Pistons team has a multitude of heart. They seem to play their best basketball when their backs are to the wall.

·
Registered
196 Posts
uranage said:
kj6754 said:
people think these finals are boring because these two teams play 'fundamental' basketball so there may not be alot of exciting plays
I enjoy team fundamental bball :)
i do too.

but i think the majority of people wanted to see a heat and suns final. they wanted to see high scoring games with big stars scoring 50 points, and things like that

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats to the Spurs and their fans on winning their 3rd NBA Championship in 7 years. I truly thought the Pistons were going to win Game # 7. In the end though, the Spurs skill level, coupled with their fortitude proved too much for the Pistons. Especially when a number of their key players got into foul trouble. Despite losing Game # 7 though, this Pistons team proved to be the best competition the Spurs faced in any of their Championship Seasons. These last 3 games, along with Game # 7 of the Pistons-Heat series, gave people watching the games memories that will last a long time.

G

·
I bet my life that the Pistons will beat the Spurs...or else ill shoot my head off...theyres no way Spurs can win..they cant score!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts