Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to start on this combo and would like to know, is anyone else here on the same duo of meds (MAOI/Lamictal)? Or just lamictal by itself I guess if you have relevant information to contribute haha ;)

And what time of day do you find it's best to take the Lamictal when first beginning on it? And does the timing in correlation with when I take my Nardil make a difference, or should it not really? I split my 60mg nardil dose in two in the AM which is why I assumed maybe nighttime for the Lamictal as long as it probably shouldn't give me insomnia or lessened effect.... ?

thanks to all who reply!:D

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
Didn't really feel anything from it, other then they taste like strawberry,(whick is idiotic in case a kid got hold of them)...

Read my chart/journal the other day and saw that i was on Lamictal when i got Priapism (halferrect penis,hospital) beer/alcohol helped for me because im not sticking needles in my penis sober... I was also on Paxil/paroxetin and Melatonin... But i tried them before and such so i blame Lamictal...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts