Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Chopsuey, is this still your first Nardil trial, or have you ever discontinued in the past? This is my second (or third) Nardil Trial. I've been on Nardil for 2 weeks and 1 day now on 45mg, and I'm still waiting for that orthostatic hypotention and my Nardil to kick in.

My first trial was almost 2 months and it worked for a while, but then I had a bit of a shipping mishap and I ran out of the stuff before the next batch arrived. It kicked in in that trial, and it really was super great. Now I have about 705 15mg pills.

My almost second trial was just 3 days on 15mg. I just had to stop it due to circumstances. Whatever.

So, yea. I'm a bit worried that my third trial won't work as well as my first one. A lot of people on this thing called the internet (you've probably never heard of it) have said this sort of thing happens on various forums like a mantra. Would you know if it could actually happen?

Also, are you taking anything with it?

I take 1/2 tsp of black pepper (we don't have Bioperine here, but I want piperine with my Nardil)
1800mg of Omega 3 (6 Capsules)
Multivitamins (it's the multi-est)
800 UI of D3
5g of fiber
225mg of iodine
and every now and then, about 1/10th of a 100mg vitamin b6 pill

Oh yea, and 3.6g of Piracetam, although I'm working on switching to Noopept cause it's suppose to be better and it's offensively cheap

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I just started on 45mg and still have 2 long weeks till I plan on going up to 60mg. and as for the supplements, err.. I can't think of any I want to drop, although, I end up taking 9 pills in the morning, 8 in the afternoon, and 4 at night. holy shyt. I can make it 8/7/3 if I switch to pharmaceutical fish oil, and 8/6/3 when I get my Noopept. I haven't even added augmentations!

Can taking all this stuff be bad for my liver or something?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Well if you tapered down to 15mg within 2 weeks, like I did, you probably just felt good because your monoamine oxidase enzymes were still inhibited from your dose 2 weeks ago, cause they were irreversibly inhibited and it takes about 2 weeks to get new ones.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I tried fish oil for a month, and there was no difference at all.
It's still a great supplement. Not to mention it gives you rancid fish breath to help shift the focus from your horrific Nardil farts.

Not that I have either. I'm special.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hey ChopSuey? How do you manage your maintenance dose? Do you mix it up to help reduce tolerance? If you do, please tell me how, I also wanna generally be around 75-90mg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.