Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yet another satisfied nardil customer!

I could have wrote that myself. As you know, nardil changed my life in the same way it did for you. I also ended up moving across the other side of the world to a country I had never been to before. Nardil gives you super powers I tell you!

You didn't get any insomnia? wow, you must be the only one.

What dose are you on again?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Everyone with depression/anxiety should try nardil at least once in their life. If not, then you're seriously missing out.

My only regret is that I didn't try it earlier, could have given myself 10 extra years of a happy life without anxiety. Just glad I tried it when I did, or I probably wouldn't even be alive today.

·
Registered
702 Posts
what if one is stabilised on another medication or cocktail? it hardly would seem that that individual would be missing out on anything by not trialing nardil.
If someone can get the same level of benefit as nardil from a cocktail of SSRI's etc then they are very very lucky. However very few people get any benefit at all from newer medications, and if they do then it isn't usually as powerful as nardil.

Nardil is simply the most powerful antidepressant ever invented for depression and anxiety. Nothing else comes close for the majority of people.

Nardil is life changing stuff, I would even go as far as to call it a miracle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.