Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience of using nardil with a dopamine agonist (ie. pramipexole, or more specifically trivastal)?

Ive been using trivastal for around 3-4 weeks and have been getting weird side effects (tiredness, spacey). It's difficult to say if lbido is up or not.

Any experience / expertise welcome

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Nardil is the gold standard treatment for social anxiety, in fact doctors are so stupid to not prescribe this instead of the the disgusting ssri drugs. Nardil is the king best drug, to hell with ssri.

Iam taking rhodiola rosea at the moment, it's inhibits monoamine oxidises ebay up to 90% both a and b , and guess what it's all natural! it increases, libido. It's anti cancer, anti aging, anti anxiety, anti diabetes. This herb is ****ing unbelievable

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Btw stay away from dopamime agonist, it might either turn you into a schizophrenic or horny sex addict.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I'm pretty sure Nardil would metabolize into PEA which is stronger than most dopamine agonists, so they'd compete for receptors. I'm not sure the dopamine agonist would be overly helpful. Maybe if you used methylphenidate since it's quite dopaminergic.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure Nardil would metabolize into PEA which is stronger than most dopamine agonists, so they'd compete for receptors. I'm not sure the dopamine agonist would be overly helpful. Maybe if you used methylphenidate since it's quite dopaminergic.
very interesting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts