Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know ive got another thread on here with my experience with starting nardil. Let me start off by saying nardil is a very strange and powerful drug. Its almost non exsistent in the medical field.

Let me tell you its a great drug. I have much more confidence around people on it. Sure i go through cycles of side effects but the relief i get from nardil is by far greater.

I havnt been on here in awhile and didnt want to abandon you guys. Ive been living life and enjoying it and havnt had as much time to get on here.

But for all you out there stuck in a rut DONT be afraid of trying nardil. Eat through the first little bit as you wont se any theraputic results.

Later

·
Registered
440 Posts
As some of you know ive got another thread on here with my experience with starting nardil. Let me start off by saying nardil is a very strange and powerful drug. Its almost non exsistent in the medical field.

Let me tell you its a great drug. I have much more confidence around people on it. Sure i go through cycles of side effects but the relief i get from nardil is by far greater.

I havnt been on here in awhile and didnt want to abandon you guys. Ive been living life and enjoying it and havnt had as much time to get on here.

But for all you out there stuck in a rut DONT be afraid of trying nardil. Eat through the first little bit as you wont se any theraputic results.

Later
YO Cast Away BRAH....

I'm gonna start Nardil soon. What social effects are you seeing?

·
Registered
86 Posts
good to see you enjoying life castaway,i knew the nardil was working for you as i hadnt see you posting about it-always happens when someone gets relief from anxiety they move on.

what dose you on now and how are you taking it?

personally i can feel a difference and am more sociable-but it has yet to be the wonder drug for me-taken alone it still giving me shakes and tremors in neck and hands-but with a couple of klono chucked in it really is the best drug ive had for my SA.

regarding the ejaculation,at the moment i couldnt do it for a million bux,first 6 weeks i was fine but then i guess nardil kicked in more.
if i do manage it-and i can count on one hand in 6 weeks-there is no feeling and to be honest its pointless trying-all the work for none of the reward.

ive been on 60mg a day for a bout 3 months i think.
seing shrink on tues and hope to get an increase.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont think about my anxiety as much, its kind of one of those things where you look back at something and say hey i couldnt do that before. Im on 60mg as i have been on it for 2 months. Yes i do have more difficulty ejaculating but it hasnt effected my libido. I also have mild insomnia and constipation.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I dont think about my anxiety as much, its kind of one of those things where you look back at something and say hey i couldnt do that before. Im on 60mg as i have been on it for 2 months. Yes i do have more difficulty ejaculating but it hasnt effected my libido. I also have mild insomnia and constipation.
Any social effects? Or is it just a pretty good anxiolytic?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts