Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty self-explanatory, name one interesting or unique fact about yourself. It could be something cool you did in the past, a talent you have, anything...

I'll start:

In high school, I played a in a baseball game at Petco Park in San Diego.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can fit my fist in my mouth

559 Posts
^ LOL. :lol Cool talent! Wasn't sure it was actually possible.

As for me... I can make food disappear pretty fast if I'm hungry enough. :rofl LOL. No, but seriously...ummm...I guess I'm a decent actor. I've done well with it since I was a child.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I know a guy who came within a few feet of The Beatles while they were at an airport in NYC! Another guy I knew was at one of their concerts in New Orleans!

Anybody who has seen The Beatles in person is automatically a minor deity to me.

·
♥
681 Posts
Horseback riding is my life and I've had more near death experiences involving horses than I can count. I've been riding since I was 5 and I honestly can't imagine my life without it. I'm the type of person who, if you took riding away from me, would become all depressed and probably wouldn't even act the same. :um That might sound a little extreme but it's something I've always enjoyed and been good at, and it helps to define who I am.

1 - 20 of 351 Posts