Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evan

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this one is a little harder for me than the girls because I can't seem to find many boy names I like that aren't too common. Still, I threw in a chuck-load of possibilities.

Vote for what you like best, and then.........GIVE ME SOME IDEAS!!!!!! :wife

Thanks
:)

:group

·
Registered
660 Posts
I like Evan, cuz it rhymes with Kevin.

And don't name him Ivan; people will just think he's terrible.

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
And don't name him Ivan; people will just think he's terrible.
I was gunna say don't name a kid Ivan or he's sure to grow up hunchbacked and scary hehe Think I like Hunter the best out of those. I think Chase is the best boys name ever!

·
Registered
90 Posts
lynzee said:
Thanks Beckster. :squeeze

Somehow your choice of Brian doesn't surprise me. :b :teeth
Somehow your choice of Donald doesn't surprise me either. :teeth

From your list, I like Drew the best, followed by Andy (Andrew).

I'm partial to the name Eric, too. :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
I voted for Aaron, but I personally like the name Henry its a traditional name that isn't that common.

When It comes to names I am a traditionalist, I HATE trendy names, especially ones that sound like a woman walked into The Gap and selected a name from the first pair of pants she saw. But maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I picked Aaron. :)

My fav names:
Jayden
Joshua
Seth
Justin

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:stu Well, unfortunately I just found out that Evan is out of the running because it's the last name of my husband's family member (who he can't stand).

Oh well... :stu

Great ideas so far. Any Ivan supporters? The only guys I've ever known of named Ivan were young, attractive musicians and surfers. :um I'm sure there is the occasional hunchback. Probably not more than any other name. [email protected] that "Ivan the terrible" [email protected]! :mum And then the whole Damian the devil kid. Don't you hate it when stuff like that ruins a good name? I mean, when you think about it, Ivan is Evan spelled with an I. Yet, it has this bad image attached to it.

Anyways, you can be honest with your viewpoints. It gives me good insight into how someone might have pre-concieved notions about a name.

I would like my child to make it through kindergarten emotionally sound.
:um

·
Registered
660 Posts
If Evan's out of the running, then I think I would pick Aaron. Gotta love that double A!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I like the name Drew for some reason. I also like Collin and Michael.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts