Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
-Sarcastic fantastic-
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge fan of this show and havn't seen it mentioned. Just wondering if anyone else here remembers it and is a fan?

·
Angsty Adult
73 Posts
Hell yeah, love it. I think my favorite is probably "Legend of Boggy Creek 2"...such a horrendous/great movie.

·
-Sarcastic fantastic-
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, thank god! Been away for a few days and forgot I even posted this. So, it's just us three? Anonymid, which movie is that? Also, Boggy breek 2 is awesome. I own that one. I think I have about 40 or so total. The Final Sacrifice is my favorite...but I got this screen name from The screaming skull.

·
Still playing.
7,256 Posts
Ermagerd I love MST3K. I've been wanting to rewatch Werewolf again, that's in like my top 3 favorites. It's too funny.

·
Angsty Adult
73 Posts
Oh, thank god! Been away for a few days and forgot I even posted this. So, it's just us three? Anonymid, which movie is that? Also, Boggy breek 2 is awesome. I own that one. I think I have about 40 or so total. The Final Sacrifice is my favorite...but I got this screen name from The screaming skull.
The Final Sacrifice is fantastic! Another one of my top favorites.

Who am I kidding? I don't think I've seen one I truly didn't like, haha.

Here's another classic... "God, he's a catcher mitt with eyes!"

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
It's another show I've meant to get into,but I think finding it will present more challenges than most other shows on my list...

·
Angsty Adult
73 Posts
It's another show I've meant to get into,but I think finding it will present more challenges than most other shows on my list...
They used to have most of it on Netflix, not sure if you have that or if they still have it. Used to have a lot of it on instant as well.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
They used to have most of it on Netflix, not sure if you have that or if they still have it. Used to have a lot of it on instant as well.
I live down in NZ,they don't have it available here yet.

·
Such is life
554 Posts
I freaking love MST3K! I used top watch it all the time with my brother. I especially loved the Puma Man one. I couldn't stop laughing. That one was really funny. I haven't seen it in a while though.

·
No Stars on Thars
778 Posts
Yes! I adore this show, and have watched it since I was a kid. I collect the DVDs now and have more than I can properly store. xD

I can't choose just 1 favorite, but I can narrow it down to these: "Jack Frost", "The Final Sacrifice", "The Magic Voyage of Sinbad", and "Prince of Space."

This is my favorite skit from the whole show:

·
Angsty Adult
73 Posts
I live down in NZ,they don't have it available here yet.
Drag man. You can find some full episodes on youtube. I think Boggy Creek 2 is on there in full, I'd recommend it.

·
(.*?)
6,742 Posts
Every episode is on youtube if you know how to search right -- often you have to search by the episode number instead of the title. I used to watch it on TV, re-watched them all online, then re-rewatched them all, then re-re-rewatched them all. Suffice it to say MST3K is my favorite show.

·
-Sarcastic fantastic-
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Space Mutiny. The complete episode is here.
Ahhh, ok! I have seen it. As a matter of fact I own all the ones mentioned so far except Space Mutiny and Prince of space. There is a site where you can buy like 10 for $100 which is great. They're the unreleased ones and have bonus content such as the Turkey day intros and other cool stuff you won't find on official releases. I'll try to track the site down and post a link.
So, Tom Servo is by far my favorite bot and Mike is my favorite "Test subject". Some of my Favorite shows are (in no order)

The Final Sacrifice
Boggy creek II
The Screaming Skull
Touch of Satan
Night of the blood beast
Time Chasers (Made in Vermont, close to where I live)

Also, for fans of the show there is also "Cinamatic Titanic", "The Film crew", and Mike's site "Riff tracks" which is riffing on newer mainstream movies.

Oh man, I could go on and on

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I was only exposed to the Sci-Fi/Mike Nelson version, as I didn't get Comedy Central until well after the older version aired. It's a shame that the re-runs aren't aired anymore. "The Final Sacrifice" was one of the best, and a couple years ago the director of it shot a low-budget movie with Eric Roberts in my town. I read a piece on it in the local paper, and immediately recognized the director's name, Tjardus Greidanus (how could one forget that?). What's funny is that the article stated that the Roberts movie was Greidanus' directorial debut. I contacted the guy who wrote the article and corrected him, and he didn't know about the "MST" movie, so I can only assume that the director didn't mention it out of shame.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I was just looking through the Rifftrax selection and this made me laugh my *** off.

**Viewers note: It is not necessary to have seen The Fast and The Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, 2 Fast 2 Be 4ious, The Love Guru, The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, 2 Fast 2 Furious: 2 Tokyo 2 Drift, The Muppets Take The Fast and The Furious, or The Furious and The Fast Bald Man (Thailand Bootleg version) to follow the plot of Fast and Furious**

·
Registered
93 Posts
yea i used to watch this show when the syfy channel was still sci fi lol. I remember boggy creek II and the merlin ones were pretty funny. I only thing i hated was it came on too early lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts