Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

My vision after Lasik is 20/25...

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  leilanistar 
#1 ·
and still improving.

I'll know in 3 weeks if I need an enhancement--which is okay by me because it is included in my lifetime warranty with Restore Vision Centers.

Say, if any of you want to use me as the person who referred you to them--I'll get free movie tickets, etc. That'd be really cool! :lol

Star :b

#5 ·
David1976 said:
that's great... I want to get it done in the future myself...
Say David, thanks! :thanks You are young enough that you wouldn't have to worry about presbyopia yet and would probably have perfect (or better) vision immediately! They didn't have Lasik when I was your age, but if they had--I would have gone for it. :banana

Glad you are thinking of giving yourself this kind gift. :)

Star

#9 ·
Now I have to wear rigid contacts in order to see clearly, glasses and soft contacts won't correct me adequately. Ugh.. I hate the wind. :p
Hello CynthiaBlue,

Rigid contacts were the first kind I ever wore, becuse that's all there was in the 60's when I started wearing them. I wore them for a long time and then wore rigid gas permeable contacts; I really couldn't ever wear the soft lenses.

I remember the wind, and I feel for you. :hug

Can you explain more about your eye condition?

Star

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.