Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gabapentin,mirtazapine,pregablin.....

Well I have to say that I have been taking Mirtazapine for about 3 weeks and I feel that my negative thinking has decreased along with my GAD slightly...I definitely will get my dose pushed up..I am currently taking 30mg...I would like to step it up to 45-60 mg...amazingly I have heard of all the bad sedation effects but after 3 days my sedation was limited only about an hour after taking it I would start to get sleepy...now even if I take it 5 hours before I have to get up I may be groggy but a cup of coffee does the job. It has probably been the most effective drug I have taken so far even for GAD..I am anxious but I have stepped down a few levels. I was also checking out GABAPENTIN. This seems like it could be a possible good drug to take with Mirtazapine since the sedation effects have not seemed to bother me. Has anyone taken Gabapentin. It seems to be an alternative to benzo's and is not a schedule 4 like Benzo's. But I was looking at pregablin which is more potent then Gabapentin but is a class 4 drug but has a less cause of dependency like the Benzo's I have taken. Any input on Gabapentin or pregablin while taken with Mirtazapine as a good idea or a bad one. I am open to all opinions:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts