Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I totally feel like crap. This social anxiety disorder has over token my life. I can’t believe how much this whole disorder just seems to build up strength no matter how much I fight it. I know life is hard for everybody. I am trying to find the positives in life. I know that they are there somewhere. I find it hard to relax and to see the beautiful things in life. I wish sometimes I could just wipe my mind and start out over again. I know that it is not possible . I guess where there is a will there is a way. I guess I am going threw this crap for a reason. I find it hard to post my thoughts in forums for fear of being judged. I know that I shouldn’t worry what others think. I know I am the only one that can change my life. I do believe there is a lot of good in me. If only I could see it more often. I see a lot of positive posts on this support site and it does help to know others share my pain. I feel a little better just writing this. I am truly not alone. Thanks for reading my post.
Keep your head up
Christopher

·
Registered
493 Posts
I know how you feel. I wish I had good advice for you, but my life is so depressing. I need advice myself! *lol*

Mine seems to be getting progressively worse and I'm trying to score some meds, but I don't have health insurance.

Don't be afraid to post; this board is pretty friendly. Although I do get a lil sad when no one posts to my threads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts