Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after looking at her phone and reading text messages I sent her. He sent this to me after I had a conversation with her on the phone and I guess she passed out or something leaving her phone open.

Muah: By the way your sister is drunk 9:44 PM
Muah: And if you really care about your sister why you don't be on her side,instead of telling her ****ed up things about me and Arabic people 9:45 PM
Muah: Is it a crime to be an Arabic,or having a diff culture 9:45 PM
Muah: You think where you come from and your culture is diff than other 9:45 PM
Muah: Your sister tried to help you that day with a phone plan,your answer was you don't want to be connected to me,really what the **** I have done to you beside picking you up from the airport,you don't even knows me 9:46 PM
Muah: How you can judge a person you don't know 9:46 PM
Muah: How the **** you telling your sister she can score much better people than me and you don't know who I m 9:46 PM
Muah: Anyway at the end it's [sister's name] chance if she want me or not,she is an adult,and she can decide what's better for her,not you 9:46 PM
Muah: Mind your business 9:46 PM

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent her a message saying I won't give her my new phone number once I get a new phone if she is letting her bf read all her messages and then she got pissed off. Anyways, so I said I wished death upon her bf and that I would be praying to allah every night that he gets run over by a truck. So of course my sister doesn't delete any of these messages and the idiot goes and looks at her phone again. And then I got this:

Muah: You are to low for me to reply to your nasty text,disrespecting you by calling you names might hurt others,you are very sick person,and you need special treatment,I heard a lot about your abnormal behavior,feel sorry for you at this age and you still acting like child, 5:13 PM
Muah: The last thing I wanted is your sister to lose the communication with you,she is at least happy to have you hear 5:14 PM
Muah: But if that's make you feel good and get back with your sister and take care of each other,I will give up and walk away, 5:14 PM

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was this guy sending you these one after the other without you responding to them?
I have not responded to him. He sent these messages from his phone. I have never had a conversation with this guy. He has a history of getting into her phone and her email looking for messages from her ex-boyfriend. But I didn't think he was reading messages from me and other people.

·
Optimism Prime~
7,122 Posts
I have not responded to him. He sent these messages from his phone. I have never had a conversation with this guy. He has a history of getting into her phone and her email looking for messages from her ex-boyfriend. But I didn't think he was reading messages from me and other people.
The guy sounds a little nutty then.

·
Optimism Prime~
7,122 Posts
Have you told your sister that he texted you??
..Or that he is reading her messages??

Sounds like a creep to text you about something private between you and your sister..
True that. He's not proving wrong the controlling stereotype that a lot of Arabic men have.

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you told your sister that he texted you??
..Or that he is reading her messages??

Sounds like a creep to text you about something private between you and your sister..
At least if you ever see him you don't have to "pretend" to like him..
Yes, and she is now defending him saying it's my fault for wishing death upon him and calling me a racist.

·
insert witty comment here
6,235 Posts
Yes, and she is now defending him saying it's my fault for wishing death upon him and calling me a racist.
In all fairness I would be angry too if someone wished death upon me.

He shouldn't be reading her texts and emails. You posted that she knows this so presumably she feels ok with a controlling kind of guy. Nothing much you can do about that.

Keep your distance for a while and let this thing die down. Hopefully she will eventually see the light and dump him.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
What all did you say about him that led him to send all those initial texts (before the whole "wishing death upon him" thing)?

Whatever issues you have with him should be between you and your sister. He's not helping his own cause by contacting you like this (though I wouldn't blame anyone for directly addressing someone who wished death upon them), and your sister can make her own decisions without him 'pleading his case'.

He comes across as rather weak and feeble-minded, though. I wouldn't reply to him. Unnecessary drama.

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
True that. He's not proving wrong the controlling stereotype that a lot of Arabic men have.
Their relationship is very rocky. Many fights and he tries to leech money off of her but unfortunately that is now not possible since she is only working a little bit.

He is still married to this one American woman he met in the middle-east and is in the middle of a divorce. I think he married that woman to get a green card but is now used to having a sugar mama but my sister has no money.....

He is like macho in all the worst ways. Doesn't want to support my sister financially but is very controlling and breaks stuff when mad. Like when he found out my sister was texting her ex he threw her $800 iphone and then threatened to kill himself. (I heard this from my dad)

In her previous apartment he punched a hole in the wall twice.

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What all did you say about him that led him to send all those initial texts (before the whole "wishing death upon him" thing)?

Whatever issues you have with him should be between you and your sister. He's not helping his own cause by contacting you like this (though I wouldn't blame anyone for directly addressing someone who wished death upon them), and your sister can make her own decisions without him 'pleading his case'.

He comes across as rather weak and feeble-minded, though. I wouldn't reply to him. Unnecessary drama.
After they had a fight (about the texting her ex) she said that he broke up with her so I said that it's good and that she could find another, better guy.

In another text she offered to put me on her phone plan which she shares with dickhead and I said no thanks, I don't want any connection to that guy.

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My poor sister has been d***whipped. Maybe I'll pray to allah again, lol.

Both my dad and I have suspicions that the reason why this guy is always broke even though he is working is because he is sending money to his wife and kids in the middle-east. He claims he is sending money to his parents and that his dad has stomach cancer.

I really don't appreciate this guy trying to get to up in our family's business when apparently he hasn't even told his family about my sister. He added my dad on facebook and talked to him on the phone. Attempted to add me but I rejected the request.

Meanwhile he has two facebook profiles. One with my sister on it and American people he knows. Another one for his family and other middle-eastern friends.

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
I've seen many Arab/Indian/Asian guys use western women for sex or greencards or money whilst they send money home to their 3 wives. >_> I'd be suspicious of pretty much any foreign guy, a lot of them have very backward views on sex, women, and huge madonna/wh0re complexes. Not to mention, they have huge motivation to use you for personal gain.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Is this thread textist? If so, is it one-way or was there banter?
I would tell your sister you read her texts.

....either way, there is textual abuse and that is wrong on so many levels.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I sent her a message saying I won't give her my new phone number once I get a new phone if she is letting her bf read all her messages and then she got pissed off. Anyways, so I said I wished death upon her bf and that I would be praying to allah every night that he gets run over by a truck. So of course my sister doesn't delete any of these messages and the idiot goes and looks at her phone again. And then I got this:
The problem is you not him, you acted in an awful way regardless of whatever he may or may not have done

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
I'm on your side Komorikun, if I was held responsible for all the things I've said about my sisters boyfriends, well.. I don't even think what would come of it.

Isn't that what siblings are for? Slapping some sense into them every once in a while?

·
Penguin
4,506 Posts
I've seen many Arab/Indian/Asian guys use western women for sex or greencards or money whilst they send money home to their 3 wives. >_> I'd be suspicious of pretty much any foreign guy, a lot of them have very backward views on sex, women, and huge madonna/wh0re complexes. Not to mention, they have huge motivation to use you for personal gain.
:|

·
insert witty comment here
6,235 Posts
Their relationship is very rocky. Many fights and he tries to leech money off of her but unfortunately that is now not possible since she is only working a little bit.

He is still married to this one American woman he met in the middle-east and is in the middle of a divorce. I think he married that woman to get a green card but is now used to having a sugar mama but my sister has no money.....

He is like macho in all the worst ways. Doesn't want to support my sister financially but is very controlling and breaks stuff when mad. Like when he found out my sister was texting her ex he threw her $800 iphone and then threatened to kill himself. (I heard this from my dad)

In her previous apartment he punched a hole in the wall twice.
OMFG! The guy is highly unstable and dangerous.

Your dad seems to share your views. Talk to him and agree on a strategy. Do not get involved in any more arguments with this guy.

Is this thread textist? If so, is it one-way or was there banter?
I would tell your sister you read her texts.

....either way, there is textual abuse and that is wrong on so many levels.
LOL!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts