Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I thought I'd post some pictures I've drawn, the two sketches I drew about three years ago, and haven't really drawn anything since. That smiley pic was just done recently in mspaint when I was bored. Anyway feel free to comment or whatever, I appreciate it, thanks! =)

Anyway hope you like 'em :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
That's a pretty good hand sketch, hands are very techincally challenging to draw. I like the puppy too, nice shading :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool! I like the puppy
Thank you Fireflylight, glad you like it! :D
wow. talented. i like the dog drawing :)
Thanks Torlin, I appreciate it! :)
That's a pretty good hand sketch, hands are very techincally challenging to draw. I like the puppy too, nice shading :)
Thank you rumjungle! Yeah it is a little difficult to get the positioning of the digits correct and the proportion, thank you so much for you comment! ;)
I'm an art student. I must say the hand sketch is fabulous, hands are very hard to draw. Plus, the way you did it, it has a certain movement to it that kind of makes it come alive :) good job. My art website is www.llumineux.deviantart.com if anyone's interested :)
Thank you EriaTarka! That's probably the nicest thing someone has said about it! I checked out some of your work too, I really like the lino prints as well as your canvas works and your pics are awesome too :)

Thanks for taking the time to comment guys! I really appreciate it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.