Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And they're like. You wanna trade cards?

Just found these whilst clearing out my room. Who else still has first gen ?

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
Mine were lost to the void of eBay several years ago. It was actually a better game than one would think. I do so miss my obnoxious Gengar/Alakazam/Mr. Mime deck.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay I was/am into Pokemon but I never understood how the heck you were supposed to "battle" using cards. Also my parents NEVER bought me merchandise (of any fad). And later on pkmn cards (and Pogs) were banned because the teachers considered it Gambling.
gambling lolololol. We had ours banned at school as well. I actually used blackmail at one point to get a card. Since it was banned and any found would be confiscated I saw this kid in my year open a desk draw and he had hundreds inside. He saw me and said 'you not going to tell the teacher are you?' and I replied, 'not unless you give me that Moltress'.

eeeeee my days :no. I was a little **** back then. Of course I thought I was some sort of mastermind for coming up with such a plan but had no understanding of the concepts of blackmail when I was 8/9.

Probably for the best it was confiscated thinking about it. :D Your assposed to look up to adults though, so didn't help that one of our teachers was caught having an affair with the headmistress' husband.

·
unstable
2,590 Posts
gambling lolololol. We had ours banned at school as well. I actually used blackmail at one point to get a card. Since it was banned and any found would be confiscated I saw this kid in my year open a desk draw and he had hundreds inside. He saw me and said 'you not going to tell the teacher are you?' and I replied, not unless you give me that Moltress.

eeeeee my days :no. I was a little **** back then.

Probably for the best it was confiscated thinking about it. :D Your assposed to look up to adults though, so didn't help that one our teachers was caught having an affair with the headmistress' husband.
one year in my classroom there was a small office for the teacher, and she'd go in there and make out/have sexy times with the PE teacher. and one time some kids walked in on them. idk if they were married to other people and were having an affair, but eventually they got married to eachother (awww)

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how lovely, in a disturbing, irresponsible and grossly incompetent way. :b

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Ooooh, you know what I did like Pokemon the show, but I never got into any of that card **** but now I want to buy pOKEMon cards.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Are you kidding, I still have all of them! First gen is where it's at. First pack I opened... first-edition Blastoise.

Of course, I no longer have any idea of what happened after that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts