Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
In a deep deep hole
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My photos ***UPDATES ON PAGE 2***

***NEW PHOTOS ON PAGE 2 - UPDATED 1st JULY 2010***
i got a new camera a month ago (Canon 500d), so thought would share my photos :)

first set is of Bournemouth Air Show. was pretty challenging for me to go there, so many people, been thinking for weeks where a good place to stand on the beach would be (least amount of people). In the end i just went down there and sat right near the water, put my headphones on and forgot about the thousands of people behind me lol

Some of the photos aren't that great, i bought a budget zoom lens (canon 55-250mm £157) and some of them are kinda blurry. next will get a macro lense

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Well done, really nice shots and well composed as well. You might want to clean the sensor though, there is a nice big splodge on it.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Amazing - you could get these published... you should talk to someone about that - they are fantastic and maybe you could make some money.

Absolutely beautiful composition and --- WOW --- loved it.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
And the only real blur I saw as when you were focusing on an object and the foreground was blurred - normal (to me - and adds to the quality of the photo). And the only other one was a slight blur as the planes moved past the Theater but the theater was a better focal point in that one anyway. I enjoyed all of them.

JMHO as I am no photography expert - just took a class in college.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Good stuff, especially for a budget zoom! The one with the underside of the Spitfire(?) is particularly good. Well done!

I really should keep my eye out for air shows and such like around here. I rarely shoot at the 200mm end of my main lens's range, and air shows are an ideal opportunity to rectify that.

·
Registered
527 Posts
The third one is a P-51 Mustang, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Those are really awesome. Looks like it'd be really neat to watch. I was trying to remember my favorite pictures but there are too many :] One that I really love though is the day 2, part 1, second picture down. Very cool

·
Banned
309 Posts
amazingo^_^o! I really like the one where the two planes look like they are about to cross each other:D

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
holy ****. Those are awesome. That must have been the craziest air show ever. Like it was the end of the world and someone said lets have an air show.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts