·
I Am Second
57,998 Posts
:)

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I prayed a stronger prayer since I didn't get much from a general prayer and I'll see how that goes

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not much things had come up even when I prayed a stronger prayer so I guess it's just a repeat of what I have felt the Holy Spirit telling me since the beginning

·
Failure's Art
1,904 Posts
I want my sins to be clearly exposed to me and to deal with them and to have the right relationship and exchanges with God and others can try this too. I asked God to please deliver me from sins I feel I cannot change, that I will be successful in conquering all my sins especially to show me the sins that are causing the urgency of ocd anxiety I'm facing right now which I'm unstable in and not very well or not well.
Hi lily, its great to hear that you are seeking help for your issues. It sounds like you are on the right track. But I don't think you should worry about your sins affecting your mental health or that any of your medical issues are a result of any sins you feel you may have committed or anything you personally may have done. It sounds to me like you are blaming yourself when you absolutely shouldn't be.

We all have struggles that we must contend with and try to overcome and we all face difficult decisions in our lives and sometimes we don't always make the right decisions. That is just a part of being human. We learn as we go and we all do the best we can with the cards that we're dealt. So I don't think you should be so hard on yourself and please don't get to thinking that the adversity you face has been in any way brought on by your own actions. Just keep being you and try to stay positive and hang in there. :)

·
SAS Member
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi lily, its great to hear that you are seeking help for your issues. It sounds like you are on the right track. But I don't think you should worry about your sins affecting your mental health or that any of your medical issues are a result of any sins you feel you may have committed or anything you personally may have done. It sounds to me like you are blaming yourself when you absolutely shouldn't be.

We all have struggles that we must contend with and try to overcome and we all face difficult decisions in our lives and sometimes we don't always make the right decisions. That is just a part of being human. We learn as we go and we all do the best we can with the cards that we're dealt. So I don't think you should be so hard on yourself and please don't get to thinking that the adversity you face has been in any way brought on by your own actions. Just keep being you and try to stay positive and hang in there. :)
Hi either/or! I really appreciate how much you have written to reach out to me with your thoughts. In Christianity, sins may be a factor, but it also could be a generational curse on you, or curses brought on you by others

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

Hi either/or! I really appreciate how much you have written to reach out to me with your thoughts. In Christianity, sins may be a factor, but it also could be a generational curse on you, or curses brought on you by others
Sometimes it may indeed feel like a curse, when a string of unfortunate/difficult events happen. But its no use focusing on it. The last time I focused on the negative it took me to a very bitter place. So...instead I try...and I know this sounds corny....praying with positive affirmations.

So instead of thinking "why does God allow these bad things to happen to me" I try saying things like "I know this is going to be a good year for me" or "God is going to bless me soon , I can feel it"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts