Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I've been taking 5mg selegiline again per day the last few days.

Finally going to have the chance to check this sheit out!

Muahahahahaha

*** Just to edit. I've only been on Selegiline for 3 days so anyone that tries this should take that into account vs looking at my rather somewhat higher than normal dosing of the PEA which otherwise probably wouldn't be needed and much less would be recommended.***

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Great! A detailed "test report" please. ;) Do you have any carvedilol to counteract cardiovascular effects? Start with a low dose to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mauahahahah :))) Naww ya know I totally forgot about the carvedilol I just up and ordered the PEA the other day pretty spontaneously so I didn't put a lot of thought into it. I think I should be ok though I'll just start slowly. I have some Strattera lying around though from before that I was on. That could help yeah? Only if needed.

LoL ok well it probably won't be here for another 5 hours or so but I'm pretty stoked LoL!

I do have some Nifedipine though that I ordered before as a safety guard for when I thought I was going to get some Parnate. I wonder if that could be of any use.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Yeah Strattera should help. Take a moderate dose of it beforehand and you should be good to go. Hurry up and get high already! Gogogooooo
AFAIK nobody proved in reality that NRIs counteract the cardiovascular effects of a Selegiline + PEA combo. But beaches09 could be the first one. ;) And if things go wrong he has Nifedipine to bring his blood pressure back down.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
You should dose atomoxetine prior to PEA, and use a low PEA dose to begin with. Also, L-tyrosine may be useful for the crash.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buahahahahaha muahahahaha

1 Hour ago dosed 10mg Selegiline
15 Minutes ago dosed 100mg PEA and let it sit in the mouth for a minute. (Liquid form)

Effects posted shortly and about to dose another 100mg :D

Gonna hold off on the atomoxetine for now and see what happens =P

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
omfg

OK so the fist effect was a pretty good rush and it went away in 15 minutes leaving me to belive i need to givve more days for selegiline to build up. so i took anoterh 200mg 20 minutes ago

I also took another 5mg selegiline to try and boost my levels. (only because it's only been 3 days on it) I need it really needs more time to build up.

I feel INTENSE SOOTHING FEELINGS like that soothing feeling you get when you first dose extasy. MY WHOLE BODY IS TINGLING and aroused and so calm and OMFG

my heart rate seems good i seem nice and calm but very stimulately like WOW. i want to try taking some more but maybe i shoudl give this a bit? HGOLY CRAP GUYS

I FEEL SO CALM BUT I HAVE TO teeth grinding feeling but i feel like i am taking such dep beathes i feel so ****ing mmmmmmm out of my ****ing mind holy ****ing ****
]
I am listening to trance and break beats

and sory I haven't gotten to check back to the othe threads yet im trying to feel this hehehehehehe

I love everybody I love the world I love you guys you guys are so ****ing awesome I would have learned about his without you guys OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW'

I am very buzzy so when this wears off i will try to explain more in detail of the other effects i can compare this to

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
My PEA arrived too today, what a coincidence! I'm on Nardil though so I hope I can feel what you're feeling right now. I'm so ****ing excited now to try it!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I bought the power from purebulk.com. I diluted 5 grams in 50ml of water and have been taking it in 1ml serving and letting it sit in my mouth for a few seconds damn that is bitter, pretty on par with mdma bitter. yuck!!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is so ingtense i wonder how long this should last, I want take some more because im afrad of it wearnign off]

so far i have 400mg in me last dose was 30 min ago liquid

I jsut felt i sudden drop of comedown ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Yes, the comedown is horrible. This is why you should use atomoxetine to keep effects to dopamine only, redose regularly and have all the supplements/drugs necessary for the eventual comedown. When I used PEA, by the 3rd-4th redose I got so much heart effects I thought I was gonna have a stroke. I suspect the only reason I didn't was the excessive amount of magnesium I supplement (vasodilator).

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOW it is pretty yuck the comedown. aaaahhh so that's why you recommend the NRI? I thought it was just the heart rate thing. I need to go get me some tyrosine tonight, anything else you recommend?

I'm going to dose some more now just for kicks

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got one of those too. OK the comedown bounced back a tad and now I just feel more in the balanced stage. But still good. A bit jittery now like ****
Im going to dose 200 more mg

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
WOW it is pretty yucky the comedown is simliar to extasy comedown. ooohhh so that's why you reccomend the NRI? I thought it was just the heartrate thing. I need to go get me some tyrosine tonight, anything else you recommend?

I'm going to dose some more now just for kicks
The NRI restricts the excessive NA release, which would otherwise lead to a massive build-up of NA and the heart rate/BP increases. Carvedilol is also a good idea.

For the comedown, I can suggest many things. L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, DL-phenylalanine, vitamins, magnesium (also before for tolerance). Kava would help inhibit more MAO-B plus relieve anxiety, rhodiola would help also. Pramipexole and other DA agonists would be great for having no crash, combined with amisulpride.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The NRI restricts the excessive NA release, which would otherwise lead to a massive build-up of NA and the heart rate/BP increases. Carvedilol is also a good idea.

For the comedown, I can suggest many things. L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, DL-phenylalanine, vitamins, magnesium (also before for tolerance). Kava would help inhibit more MAO-B plus relieve anxiety, rhodiola would help also. Pramipexole and other DA agonists would be great for having no crash, combined with amisulpride.
OK I'm going to go pick up all of this stuff tonight. I wanted to try without the strattera just bc that drug makes me feel pretty weird and uncomfortable.

Carvedilol mmmmm :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts