Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Let the siege, commence!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I signed up for POF in a kind of desperate last ditch attempt before giving up on women entirely. In the first few days, I sent out around 100 messages, and received about 8 back. About 3 of them were messages of rejection, and another 3 stopped replying after 1 or two messages. But there were two girls who seemed to want to get to know me, and I've been chatting with them for a few days now. Both of them are 22 (I'm 20). One of them lives in a city that's about a 15 min drive away from mine. She's quite attractive (from what I can tell from the pics) and she works in the medical field. She say's she's into me, but i just don't feel it. She seems incredibly aloof and disinterested. Talking with her is a somewhat tedious experience, with all her one word responses to my open-ended questions. I'm actually supposed to be meeting her tomorrow.

The other girl is slightly less attractive, but much more engaging and enthusiastic, and she also goes to my school. I haven't asked her to meet me in person yet, but I plan to soon.

·
Cursed and Despised
2,352 Posts
I found that until you meet you never know. The one who sounds super outgoing could be way more reserved in person, and the other one who seems disinterested, in person could be bubbly and outgoing... plus until you meet, I honestly can't tell that much from pictures... In person women can look way better or worse physically, and their personalities can also make effect how you look at them in person...

I would meet both if they both seem harmless... if you see weird signs from one, or answer any questions very oddly, maybe meet the other one...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts