Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts
This is excellent, could you lose some inches for me..............;-) This women is selling her top of the line clothes on Ebay, a size I would love to see;-)

Do you use the "leg" press, the machine, I used to get excellent results with that, firm right up!

leilanistar said:
even though I am not losing pounds, I am losing inches. :clap

· Registered
972 Posts
Yeah, right, like I"m gonna tell you and the world this out in the open so everyone can read NOT LOL. She's a size we both want to aspire too, she's been selling for eons, usually top of the line....Still can't afford a Marc Jacob purse.....YIKES.......;-)

We're really hard on ourselves, really........We get to a certain point, and, people "Look away" pretend you're not there as a heavier person, or it makes no difference to them, but it's us that thinks it does (hey, this makes sense in my mind)......Or there are men, that think we're attractive and we think, hey, are you nuts, a chubby chaser what........Sometimes it just is;-) We're hard on ourselves kid!

· Registered
972 Posts
LOL, that's the only "rap" song I like.......Something about liking big butts, heard it on Friends;-) Big butts, big boobs......Hey........If we didn't balance out we would fall over;-) (I didn't forget the stomach just chose not to mention it for imagination sake;-D) people are gonna think I'm picking on you! Have to have Donniedorko beat them up;-))))

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.