Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chief Worrier
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was talking to one of the two friends i have who knows about SAS--this was like a week ago--and i said i had been feeling paranoid for a few days that nobody likes me. her response was that she thinks it was just some anxiety, but that it seems like i've relaxed a lot since i joined SAS! i hadn't noticed, but it felt great to know that someone else did.

also, i looked up some techniques for improving self-esteem, and they seem to be working even though they sound kind of silly at first. i've been talking more since i started using them, and worrying less. if anyone wants a link to that page, i'd be happy to post it here. :]

·
Banned
115 Posts
congrats!!!

People need to realize that medications arnt magic pills but rather they should be an adjunct toward psychological interventions as well.

I have been working with a good therapist lately and I feel that my self esteem and confidence have been improving.

....I would be interested in the techniques you have used to improve self esteem

·
Registered
177 Posts
Your calmness has emboldened the faux-pharmaceutical industry. Its part of the natural balance of the universe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts