·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His name was Morgan. :(

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
This is a bad thing but think of how much worse it'd be if it was a dog or a parent who died :(

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Aw, sorry to hear that. How long did you have him?

·
Registered
718 Posts
RIP Morgan ...very pretty fish.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
I'm sorry, it sucks to lose a pet.

·
Banned
227 Posts
Judging by your fish tank, he obviously lived a very fullfilling and exciting life, for a fish. I've seen some pretty plain fish tanks.
I have to put my 5 year old cat up for adoption, because I'm moving. Just the thought of him sitting in anxiety, within a confined cage at some random animal shelter, with little chance of actually making it out, really depresses me too. For someone with SA, these companions can mean quite a lot. :(

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
He was a handsome little guy. :(
Sorry for your loss.

·
Banned
372 Posts
What a pretty fish. I'm sorry for your loss. I once had a fish, but my then 3 year old brother wanted to take a closer look so he took him out of his bowl and held him just a little too hard. gross. :no
I cried a little. Then my mom bought me a frog :clap

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I could never keep fish, they die too easily, it'd always devastate me. Actually it was my mom who decided I wasn't mentally "ready" for fish, after the deaths of Charlie and Squeaky.

Sorry about Morgan.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
sorry about my earlier callous remark, for the sake of a cheap laugh.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'm so sorry! :( We get so attached to our little critters, don't we? They become part of the family.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He was a good looking Frontosa, what type was he? You got anymore fish?
That picture is actually several years old, but I hadn't been able to get any good ones of him since. He either wouldn't stay still long enough for a picture or he would hide when I came around. He actually got MUCH bigger and developed quite the mighty hump.

I'm not all that broken up about it, but it is a little sad because I've had him for about 5 years and he was one of those fish that actually had a personality and was one of the few that I've ever named.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts