Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is probably long overdue. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this or not but I figured how many opportunities do you have (on this board/life) to recognize the good.

I got my first job and have been working for nearly month now! It's at a retail shoe store. Yes, I deal with and talk to people all day long. I always wondered if I could handle a job like this but so far I'm handling it okay. :)

And I went on my first date earlier this week. Along with having my first kiss on Thanksgiving day! It was long overdue but it finally happened.

:boogie Yup I have definitely been experiencing alot of firsts lately and tbh it's been taking some time to really process.:yes I'm so used to being a certain way and now I am experiencing all these changes. It's nice..

·
I Have No Fear...
33 Posts
Congratulations on the job, stack that money and keep it going.. Yeah alot of first experiences, so do you feel like a animal that been let out the cage? Hahaha.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Haha yes In a way...it feels like my world is opening up. I am realizing my world was so small and how I kept myself in box all this time because I was so afraid of what may or may not happen. And that way of thinking was getting me literally nowhere. Lol Now, I see that experience is what makes life worth living. You may fail but at the end of the day you have tried.

·
I Have No Fear...
33 Posts
Man **** trying, you better 'do. Hhmm life can be good huh? Experience it. The lioness aint afraid nomore, hahaha can i get a rawr?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts