Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before a couple days ago I had never drank more than about half a beer. So I was with a lot of class mates, im not really friends with any of them but a handful know my name. Im a small guy so I pretty much got drunk from 4-6 beers. For a long time I was quiet when I was a bit tipsie, but after like my 4th I was kinda drunk. I have vague memories of saying a few really dumb things, don't remember to much else when drunk. I might have been quiet for the most part except saying a few things but I have no clue really what happened. So since I have know idea of what happened except a few images in my head, I am worried about the few stupid things I said, because it made seem seem like a real noob at drinking, and just dumb stuff.

Im worried though because I don't think many other people were really drunk, when I was, hopefully next time I wont be such a light weight. The big plus side is I talked to people.

Also when you drink beer are u supposed to have to pee alot. I had to piss so much a few times but just couldn't piss, eventually I pissed like 2-3 times the night.

· Registered
10,769 Posts
Beer contains barley which is a natural diuretic so it will make you go more. That is why it is not a good idea to drink beer while doing physical labor out in the heat. You end up becoming dehydrated. That happen to a couple of guys down the street when they were putting siding on their house when it was 100 degrees. They would take a break drinking beer. Well by 10 pm the ambulance came and hauled them to the hospital for heat exhaustion and dehydration.

· Registered
1,388 Posts
beer makes your bladder smaller, so you go more often. plus the fact that all that liquid in the beer has to go some place. i go like every 15 min. Try kava kava. i heard it gives the same relaxing, carfree, social benefits of alcohol, but it keeps your head clear, and has no adverse effects.

· Losing Ground
2,123 Posts
So before a couple days ago I had never drank more than about half a beer. So I was with a lot of class mates, im not really friends with any of them but a handful know my name. Im a small guy so I pretty much got drunk from 4-6 beers. For a long time I was quiet when I was a bit tipsie, but after like my 4th I was kinda drunk. I have vague memories of saying a few really dumb things, don't remember to much else when drunk. I might have been quiet for the most part except saying a few things but I have no clue really what happened. So since I have know idea of what happened except a few images in my head, I am worried about the few stupid things I said, because it made seem seem like a real noob at drinking, and just dumb stuff.

Im worried though because I don't think many other people were really drunk, when I was, hopefully next time I wont be such a light weight. The big plus side is I talked to people.

Also when you drink beer are u supposed to have to pee alot. I had to piss so much a few times but just couldn't piss, eventually I pissed like 2-3 times the night.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, I acted similarly the first time I got really drunk too. And 6 beers getting you drunk is not lightweight especially if you drank them really quickly. If anyone says anything about it to you just laugh it off and joke about how much you drank or something. Everyone says stuff they regret later when they're drinking. I do it all the time and I've been drinking for years. And haha yea, when you drink like that you're going to piss a whole lot. :b

· SAS Member
31,308 Posts
I think 6 beers is pretty good for someone who never drank before. Yeah, you do end up peeing a lot more after your first bathroom break. Try not to be so hard on yourself because it happens to everyone when they're drunk at one time or another with saying stupid things.

· Registered
10,769 Posts
what is kava kava?
It is a plant. You can buy kava pills or powders from any health food stores. I guess in Australia the government used it on the Aboriginal population that was addicted to alcohol to get them off of the alcohol. Kava didn't do much for me for anxiety so I stopped taking it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava

· Simon Says...
1,693 Posts
Always remember to drink plenty of water after a night of drinking or you'll feel completely ****ed in the morning.

Water works every time :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.