Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have lied to me all along about anything and everything ever since i was a little kid.It makes me sick to think how my own family has always been dishonest and fake to me.I no longer trust them about anything and tale everything they say as a lie since that's what they are.
How am i supposed to trust anybody else in the outside world when my own family has lied to me for years.They actually think they did it for the good of me but they have no idea how much it has hurt me and harmed me.
I will never trust anyone else again ,i will never be honest and truthful to anyone else again because more likely than not that person who you think are trustworthy turn out to be the biggest fakes.

·
Registered
146 Posts
They have lied to me all along about anything and everything ever since i was a little kid.It makes me sick to think how my own family has always been dishonest and fake to me.I no longer trust them about anything and tale everything they say as a lie since that's what they are.
How am i supposed to trust anybody else in the outside world when my own family has lied to me for years.They actually think they did it for the good of me but they have no idea how much it has hurt me and harmed me.
I will never trust anyone else again ,i will never be honest and truthful to anyone else again because more likely than not that person who you think are trustworthy turn out to be the biggest fakes.
Not being able to trust is extremely depressing. Just saying...
Trust me on this: honest people exist. Even brutally honest. They are blunt to the point you just wish they could lie once to make life easier.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
What are some of the lies you've been told
Some examples please .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts