Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a room with other people, of course i was so self conscious, watch out to see if anyone would want to talk to me. As usual, if there is no one else to talk to . They would talk to me. if not they will even forget that i am there. I feel so out of the place when this happen, I do not know what to do. I am so tired of this, of being on the shadow. of people who can be very disrespectful, insensitive, and rude. So how should I respond when something like this happen? I always ask myself, what is it about me that make people avoid me. I am very very frustrated.....

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Welcome! I too feel the same way, and I still don't know what to say in such a situation. Hope you find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I feel that way sometimes too, and I think a lot of other people on that site do as well. Just know it's not you, people aren't avoiding you. When you're frustrated, try thinking about the things you like about yourself. There's some great topics on this forum for just that. Good luck!

·
Banned
112 Posts
i know how you feel i deal with this on a daily basis. i always want to say something but i never end up saying anything. i just feel invisible and it seems like nobody cares. i wish i knew how to not be this way but for now i just try to ignore it

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
This thread should go into the Coping with SA section :). This area is for introductions :).

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Dana98 welcome. :hyper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts