Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
F♯ A♯ ∞
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It actually looks likes he listens but then wants food. Maybe he's toying with me... I'm suspicious of his motives lol :p

Who else confides in their pets?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love my dog. He is often times the only thing that keeps me sane. And the only reason I leave the house. I think the bond some people form with their pets is something really special that they can't get anywhere else. Thus is the case with me.

·
F♯ A♯ ∞
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree smilennod. I love my dog, I'd be lonely at home too if it weren't for him.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I love my dog. He is often times the only thing that keeps me sane. And the only reason I leave the house. I think the bond some people form with their pets is something really special that they can't get anywhere else. Thus is the case with me.
Totally agree with you. I never understood why people love dogs so much until I got one.
Such trusting, kind animals :)

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Pets are wonderful company and, yeah, very therapeutic.

It's been almost two years since my cat died, and I haven't gotten another pet. I do miss her presence in the house.

I've got two cats, altough I cant wait to get an airfilter in here, im so allergic.
Two cats, but you're allergic? Is that a lot to deal with, or..?

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
And I could have got bitten by some dog being out today. It looked aggressive and it was large in size, not sure about the breed.

·
F♯ A♯ ∞
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As I grew up there were a lot of loud fights and arguments in my household. I used to hide in my room and before i knew it my dog would be scratching at my door and he'd hide with me :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts