1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lexapro 10mg Ritlin sr 20mg Zopiclone 7.5mg Ramipril 5mg

Lexapro 10mg
Usage and handling
Well, ive been taking lexapro every day it seem's too help lower my bp and it get's rid if that headpressure from effexor... whitch is really good gonna try and see if i can bite alittle corner off each day too reduce some side effects

Ritlin SR 20mg
Just restarted will see how it goes not related too the bottom
Usage as needed, as long as it doesnt cause damage too health

Zopiclone 7.5mg
Usage
This was for too only take it as emergercy only but it seem's too causes more problems then it worth i think, it took away my morning erection... and made me depressed, for handling i just use half a pill 3.25 see if that work's and if not then take the other half... never use longer then a week, i was using it too help me come off a weekend bender of booze but it seem's i needed 4 half's of 3.25 too make me sleep but im gonna use that too taper off the alcohol and sleep compared too alcohol weak halflife

Ramipril 5mg
Usage befor bed
Ramipril 5mg was working good! but i went too my docters and decided too increase the dose too 10mg bad mistake! it kinda made my blood pressure too low 106 over 67!! whitch was pretty kewl but it also made my eye lid's swell up alittle bit! and was going me extreme chest pain's in the morning, i think it might of been a bad batch cause i check between brands and the 5mg never did that even when i took double... but when i pour 5mg of the 10mg stuff in water and took that it cause swelling

Cause i just recently change my med's too this stack from lexapro ramipril , up my rampril and added zopiclone.... i decided too go for a washout and take a week off meds, so i can drink alcohol!! but im cutting this bender short and going back on med's

i dunno what happen i was getting morning erection's and feeling great my sex drive was coming back then i change my med's alittle bit then puff!!

Merry Chrismas!

5mg rampril 7.5-10 lexapro seem prefect

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Drinking totally nuked my zopiclone tolarance's befor drinking i was able too take 3.75mg sleep 7-8 hour's wake up take another 3.75mg and sleep another 7-8hour's, now too help me after sleeping i need abit more but im gonna taper off alcohol with them cause they got a longer halflife much safer i also feel there good for anti anxiety cause they make you so drowsey trying too fight it and stay awake it fun lol,

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Alright here my update!

Drop my Cipralex dosage down too 7.5mg seem too improve sleep greatly less side-effect's but alittle bit less anti-depressant effect not too biggie tho been thinking about cycling inbetween 7.5-10mg for 5 day's on 5 day's off cause that when the sleep issue seem too take place around

Zopiclone was a big mistake i ended up abusing it and taking it with my stimulant medication, Zopiclone i think lower testosterone i had no morning erection well on that stuff plus i had way more depression well on it, i ended up using it for alcohol withdraw and that was a big mistake as well as you need 3 time's as much too make your hangover go away as tolarance set in greatly from alcohol short rapid half-life, i did discover one thing tho with zopiclone you can use it for anti anxiety if you cut a 7.5mg pill in 8 then just take them like xanex or ativan it won't put you too sleep,

All in all that stuff crap making you end up weak and sleep deprived from getting non natural sleep so i don't recommended it for long term usages taking it for a month straight and quiting made me stay awake for 2 day's shakey , taking for 2 week quitting just made me stay awake for one day... then i slept normal felt great alot safest then alcohol withdraw but lots of shakes and heart palpitation,

Started using low dose of vyvanse 15-30mg so far so good no depression or nothing and the come down make me tired which is good compared too a benzo or non benzo zop crap just need too build my tolerance too this stuff seem synergistic with the cipralex

but im taking some time off my med's too recover from zopiclone then see where everything at before i recontiune,

Im also still on 5mg of ramipril at night for blood pressure, it help's alittle bit but i think my bp problems are cause from abusing alcohol or sleeping medication and my nervous system outta wack so i wanna take 2 year's+ away from that stuff so it can heal

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Wow, just taking 15mg of vyvanse the other day it was putting me too sleep, not that im complaining im starting too like this zonk out zombie feeling it's much preferable then going thur alcohol withdraw's or benzo withdraw's plus the sleep is more refreshing, without the hangover,

i guess vyvanse is gonna be my downer of choose haven't experience depression on it
yet but i only been on it about a week starting with 1/6 of a 30mg and working up too 1/4,1/2 and trying a whole 30mg today, trying too build my tolarance so i can take 70mg

my only concerns with this medication i've been experiencing is my hand's and feet feel sore like there bruising on the inside or something nothing on the outside, also when you eat food on it lately after i eat it just put me too sleep and stop the pill from working like carb's and such no vitimin c or acid i wonder if it a blood sugar thing or something

giving cipalex a break gonna see if i can get by with just vyvanse, too many side effect combining medication that oppose one another, cipralex gives me too much restlessness

on the plus side vyvanse got rid of that pressure pain i was getting in my head after effexor so it musta been a sinus infection/headache or something

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i guess the 30mg made me a bit agitated and gave me a pissed off feeling think ill stick with 15mg for now, 5mg cipralex does augment the vyvanse nicely reducing alot of the negative effect's but also reducing some of the vyvanse stimulant effect's

i didn't fall asleep this time like i was hoping but o well, i guess abit more is more stimulanting,

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
so do you self medicate?

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's all prescribe by a doctor but, i seem sensitive im trying too find the right balance but i can't tolerate taking medication for long i dunno, it seem like everything messes up my sleep and make me feel yucky, got alot of anxiety difficultly leaving the house and socializing, i used too drink alot and it made me real social i could live my life, but it ended up making me sick and screwing up my nerves i guess, i see alot of people use alcohol and marijuana too treat there problems, i only drank and it seem's like they were healthier in the end, maybe it just the weather too frigging cold out side

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, just tryed a low dose of vyvanse and a ritlin booster in the day roughly 15mg vyv and 10mg ritalin, they go together nicely ritalin a bit activating and dex is kinda relaxing, it's like a super adderall more stimulating but less of a crash later on,i was dancing around after that my movement were more fine and sharp, diffidently a power house combination that is,

that would be a good pill in long release form at low dose's 10-15mg vyvanse and 10-20mg ritalin, levo amp's is too power, ritalin effect on norepinephrine more preferable more motivation and relaxation, just don't smoke cigarettes on it,

·
Guided By Voices
2,396 Posts
I love it when peoples "stacks" change day to day or week to week. And this really isn't pointed at the OP. I mean the "stack" threads in general. If people are going to experiment with their meds and/or dosages on a fly by night basis and a baseline is never going to be established as a foundation to go by. But they do sometimes make for some some decent reading!:D

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess im just gonna stick too cipralex and ramipril for now it doesn't seem practical too be taking stimulant's long term as they do the opposite of what i need too survive, i need too more around more and reducing activity isn't such a good thing, also taking L-carnitine and fish oil now

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I guess im just gonna stick too cipralex and ramipril for now it doesn't seem practical too be taking stimulant's long term as they do the opposite of what i need too survive, i need too more around more and reducing activity isn't such a good thing, also taking L-carnitine and fish oil now
It's to not "too", sorry for being the English nazi. I think everyone's stack is constantly changing.

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Alright, well i quit taking all my med's! i wanna take a more natural approach, cipralex was giving me pains in the groin area swollen test's and burning, no men should have too endure that, so far it been 4 day's cold turkey no problem's it did work very well for depression and such, even tho i was getting 8 hour's of sleep a night i still had bag's under my eye's which is kinda wack,

i wanna try a more natural approach im gonna buy a exercises bike and a case of wine and drink moderately every other day, im also taking Fish oil, magnesium and L-carnitine and i think they have been helping nicely ,

i may ask for a benzo but the doc would probably say no, and i don't wanna try vyvanse again unless i got something too buffer the anxiety, plus it huge price tag

i haven't been getting any head pressure or neck tension it a good sign that my brain is healing after effexor it been about 6 month's since i last took it,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts