Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has had some bugs with it and they are finally all straightened out. I took it out to a back road and gave it hell...

The adrenaline FINALLY beat the fear...of life in general.

First time I've felt "alive" in a long time.

·
Severed member
2,972 Posts
^^^^reported spammerJoyce

velocicaur, How fast did you get it up to? What kind of car? Sometimes taking the plunge works, and glad to hear it did. :boogie

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it felt amazing. I still can't believe it, though slightly reckless, can be so satisfying.

My car is nothing special. Back in the "good ole days" before SA dominated my life, I had a 95 Z28 with H/C/I. Man, the stories I could tell from rides in that thing.

Now I just drive a grand prix gtp, nothing special, and certainly isn't near as fast as my Z28. However, if you hold the throttle long enough it still gets some speed. :yes

·
Severed member
2,972 Posts
Dude, those are supercharged! I watched one pull up to the lights at the dragstrip. It was green, 4 door, stock looking wheels, no tint, total grocery getter. Lights: yellow, yellow, GREEN and the tail end squats and that car took off like a rocket...and ended up popping off an 11 second pass.

Do you have any plans to mod it? Pulley on the S/C or injectors or anything?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, mainly stock it's whole life. I changed out the exhaust and intake. The poor thing is getting up there in miles and has seen better days. I need it to last. Though I'm glad it still has some guts to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.