Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Are you a fan of Gilbert Arenas? That's one of his self-proclaimed nicknames!

Damn, this post makes me want to play some ball.

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
that's pimp!

·
Registered
137 Posts
when i was playing golf in HS i got the nickname: silent striker. similar. when i got the award/paper plate during the banquet at the end of the year, my teammates put me on the spot and asked me to say something in front of everyone... so, i said "something" and sat back down. i couldn't think of anything else to say, but there was quite a few people who got a laugh out of it.

·
Banned
1,198 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think Lamar has SA, he sweats more in an interview than in the game. Silent Assassin IS badass btw, mine's hops
yeah he seems really chill.

they call me lamar though because they think i don't live up to my potential. i show glimpses of greatness then hide lol. lamar has been criticized for that throughout his career. oh well, cant say ish to him now... he's a nba champion! lakers better re-sign him.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
My basketball nick used to be plastic man. They called me that because I was always in the same position blocking the shots with one arm up high.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I never had a nickname - although, I never really played that often - never felt I was good enough. Oddly, I could always make a weird shot from the far corners of the court. I still managed to land baskets, nuthin' but net.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I never played basketball, but I was on the MTV website a very, very, very long time ago and they had this thing where you could type in your first name and it'd pick a streetball nickname for you...I typed in Lucas and got Lay-Up Larry. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts