Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Songs/music that express your deepest feelings or your personality or quirkiness. Or have a profound effect whenever you listen....the list might indicate the many varied traits of you, music that moves you

1. chariots of fire movie theme by Vangelis
2. the mission movie theme
3. dragon the bruce lee story movie theme
4. bittersweet symphony the verve
5. fields of gold sting
6. beatles you never give me your money
7. bad to the bone (my raunchy side?)
8. old hymn jesus in your heart we find
9. bruce Hornsby every little kiss
10. bonnie raitt you can't make me love you

·
Cold as the wind blows
91 Posts
Here's some random picks (not in any kind of order),

1. Shed My Skin by Alter Bridge - This is a very beautiful song that outlines my thoughts and daily struggles with "shedding my skin", or breaking the grip that fear has over me and living up to be something more than what I currently am

2. Shadow by New Found Glory - Another track that describes my situation. Lost pride, blaming everything on myself, etc.

3. No Regrets by Authority Zero - I try to live without regrets. Sometimes I fall back on the past but I try to remember that the past is in the past, and all that matters is the now.

4. Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park - To this day, it's still one of my favorite songs of all time. A search for a place where I belong...It's never-ending.

5. Nine in the Afternoon by Panic at the Disco - This song really resonates with me. It reminds me of the nostalgic moments and subsequent reminiscing that I have/will have with the few friends I have. I get caught up in the midst of the moment and try to live it up while it's there. So when that portion of my personality is able to expose, I'm in a very good and joyful mood.

·
Registered
327 Posts
We Shall Destroy- Amon Amarth

The emotions given about sum up my personality.

This song makes me think about my life, and what may come.

I think I mostly listen to music for an energy and adrenaline boost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts