Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who never seen the show, It's a documentary series where a subject/s is/are followed by a camera crew through a certain point of their life.. I was wondering if they ever made an episode on people with SA(although I reallly doubt it).. does anyone else watch that show sometimes?

·
Live.Laugh.Love.
1,243 Posts
they made one a few years ago about people with sever anxiety i have watched it twice its alot about phobias and not so much SA but its good to watch try pulling it up on youtube it was actually on mtv last night try looking at the re runs or mtv its self....

·
Registered
302 Posts
They have so many good episodes on many things that I can relate. I think they had a one about anxiety but it must have been awhile since I have seen it.

It is one of those reality shows that actually feels more reality based these days.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
As far as I know they never made an episode truly dedicated to SA. The closest I ever saw was an episode I saw a few days ago about people living double lives or something like that. A girl that posted on this site was on the show and it was mentioned that she had SA but the main focus seemed to be on her running an adult website.

You can see the thread here. Her U/N is Joodie.
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f33/mtv-true-life-i-panic-full-video-here-38382/

Anyways, I think MTV would have their work cut out for them if they ever tried to do a show about SA because it would be difficult coming up with entertaining things to show. It would pretty much be a few people sitting at their computer in their bedroom on a Saturday night. I doubt that'd be very entertaining to watch.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I saw the very last segment of the Joodie show. I'm sure MTV will replay it 24,202 times before the end of the year.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
The closest ones that I've seen are "I suffer from panic disorders" and "I live a second life on the internet" or similar wording.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
i am wondering where did all the music that MTV suppose to play. i thought MTV stands for music television.
MTV now stands for Missing The Videos. :D

That's why I stopped watching it many years ago.

·
Registered
235 Posts
they made one a few years ago about people with sever anxiety i have watched it twice its alot about phobias and not so much SA but its good to watch try pulling it up on youtube it was actually on mtv last night try looking at the re runs or mtv its self....
I catch a show from time to time. I saw the episode about those suffering with PTSD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts