Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
argh i'd hate that.
and if they came over and asked a question and filmed you. i'd probably faint or throw up or something. or go reeeaaallly red faced

·
Registered
775 Posts
Don't you have to sign a release form before they can put you on TV? So you won't wind up on tv or anything if you don't want to.
Made is a pretty good show though, for something on MTV. They've had some very socially awkward kids on it that I could relate to. My favorite was that super geeky girl Kitty who had no friends and then wound up becoming the runner up on a beauty pageant. She was awesome.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that would be cool. They just had this girl on a couple weeks ago who said she had a little SA around strangers. There was also this other girl who claimed she had it (on an older episode), but she talked about it so casually I found it hard to believe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That show is pretty cool. The last episode I saw was this "punk chick" who wanted to be prom queen. She said she had SA around strangers. But to do what she did, become prom queen and all, that requires a lot of guts. I was so happy for her.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Paranoir said:
that girl didnt have SA. I'm sorry but nobody with SA invites a camera crew to follow them around school for a month. Having a camera filming you automatically makes you the center of attention where ever you go. And to top it off, have it be seen by possibly millions on national TV.
I don't think that's fair to say. I didn't see the show so I can't really comment on specifics, but not all people with SA have to act a certain way. Take this board for example. Some people have a hard time driving, getting a job, finding friends, while others don't. I mean there are celebrities who have it, after all.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sh0gun831 said:
Can anyone imagine them filming at your school for a month? I would die... :dead
DREAM COME TRUE
it would be awesome

·
Registered
3 Posts
MADE came to our school to audition, looking for new people to film.

A lot of people tried out (I, of course, did not) but then they left and no one was picked.

Our school is pretty crappy anyway. :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
sernx said:
MADE came to our school to audition, looking for new people to film.

A lot of people tried out (I, of course, did not) but then they left and no one was picked.

Our school is pretty crappy anyway. :D
so cool!!!!!!!!!!!! u shoulda tried out

·
Registered
24 Posts
They were at my school for the first episode,the one with the girl named Diana who wanted to be a cheerleader, i'm in the room when they are talking to her in homeroom (i'm just to the left of the camera fortunately), and they had to edit out someone yelling "Carson Daly Bl**s", also they had to edit out the girl getting hit with random food while they were talking to her in the cafeteria.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Diddy310,

What kind of school did you go to where this poor girl was being hit with random food? Was it because she was not popular or was it becasue she was on the show? I thought she seemed like a nice girl. :stu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts