Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
insert witty comment here
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I quite like Eminem. Why did Cohen do that? And what would you guys do now if you were Eminem?

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I found Eminem's reaction way funnier than the Bruno bit. Although if I were him, I'd have reacted the same way (cursing and getting my posse to drag him off me). I think leaving in a diva huff was a bit much, though.

·
Banned
850 Posts
lol. i would of asked my crew to push bruno foward a bit then punch or elbow him in the sack.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok, I think Cohen is hilarious, BUT I kinda felt bad for Eminem. I mean, they KNEW he'd react like that (probably why they did it) and I think it's awful that they put him in the spotlight in such an embarassing way. (Embarassing for HIM.. a lot of people might have just laughed it off).

All that aside, I thought it was pretty funny.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
i dont know who bruno is and i dont know what happend but what i was told is that bruno was wearing a mankini and placed his crotch on eminems face. they should have janet jackson his mankini like timberlake did

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Kicked his *** like the guy in New York Cohen once tried his Borat act on.

·
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Come on, that was obviously staged. Why didn't he get out of the way while Cohen was coming down?
Yeah, it was absolute precision landing and Eminem did not move out of the way at all but why would he do that to himself? And then walk off like that too? If he had been in on it he would have at least made sure that he comes out of it looking cool/ funny, wouldnt he?

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
What I read is that it was staged, BUT it went differently than planned. Originally he was supposed to come down and land on Eminem's lap, but instead he flipped upside down and did the ***-to-face thing. That would kinda explain Em and his buddies sitting there and letting it happen and then freaking out about it.

·
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What I read is that it was staged, BUT it went differently than planned. Originally he was supposed to come down and land on Eminem's lap, but instead he flipped upside down and did the ***-to-face thing. That would kinda explain Em and his buddies sitting there and letting it happen and then freaking out about it.
If that is true then Cohen really has made an enemy now...

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Has Eninem lost weight? I know his hair is darker. :stu
I was surprised he kept his cool, though.

He'll rap about it for sure.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
It was staged, but Bruno has a history of telling people one thing and then doing something completely different. My guess would be that Eminem knew about it, but Bruno changed it up and put his butt in his face instead.

·
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Has Eninem lost weight? I know his hair is darker. :stu
I was surprised he kept his cool, though.

He'll rap about it for sure.
His hair was bleached before.

I think he actually looks quite attractive now. I had never noticed him in that way before lol

·
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some article on yahoo claimed that Paris Hilton was asked to be Cohen's partner in this first. He had said that he would land on her lap but she declined. Eminem agreed to this thing and then, yeah, as others have said, Bruno/ Cohen/ Borat did something slightly different.

That would also explain why neither Em nor his 'friends' made the slightest attempt to move out of the way.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
***Thread Lock Watch***
This is a non-S&C forum. That means that the guidelines are the same as the majority of the site. I have had to issue four warnings for posting the video incident with Sacha Baron Cohen and Eninem. It is too racy for a family-friendly site. The next time the video appears in a link, the thread will be locked.

·
Registered
604 Posts
It's official folks. The whole thing was staged but why does a tough rapper like him want that bruno in his face? lol he's really took one for the team!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Depending on what "staged" means exactly, the fact that they're now saying this doesn't necessarily mean that Eminem wasn't taken by surprise or wasn't genuinely offended. But it's probably better for his image to imply that he knew what was coming and that his reaction was faked. Otherwise, he'd look as if he had no sense of humour.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Depending on what "staged" means exactly, the fact that they're now saying this doesn't necessarily mean that Eminem wasn't taken by surprise or wasn't genuinely offended. But it's probably better for his image to imply that he knew what was coming and that his reaction was faked. Otherwise, he'd look as if he had no sense of humour.
by staged they mean that bruno and eminen rehearsed so it can come out exactly the way it did on live tv

1 - 20 of 20 Posts