Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else live in this situation? Tomorrow I have to meet the housemates to see whether I'm suitable to move in. Pretty nervous about it. Because it's in a perfect location, and the board is pretty cheap so I want to make a good impression. But I feel like I will seem less normal than everyone else, because I don't have many friends, or a social network to speak of. I'm not working much atm... and I'll feel uncomfortable sitting around the house not doing anything. While everyone works, and has a normal social life. But I feel I have to take this sort of risk to hope to make progress with my social anxiety...

·
Space Cadet
2,458 Posts
But I feel like I will seem less normal than everyone else, because I don't have many friends, or a social network to speak of....and I'll feel uncomfortable sitting around the house not doing anything. While everyone....has a normal social life.
If it makes you feel any better, I can relate to what I quoted above 100%. I literally could have written that myself. At the very least, know that you're not alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts