Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
End of the world scenarios for me, I have a fear of the world ending. Just watched Melancholia yesterday, it was a great movie, but stuff like that gets me thinking irrational fears... especially due to this 2012 crap.

I would like to see more movies about social anxiety though, I tried watching Amelie, but I couldn't really relate to her form of SA... she seemed more shy than afraid.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
The King's Speech. The bit where he was in front of a crowd and he started to stutter and couldn't deliver the speech. I don't have any stuttering problems, but I could relate to the anxiety, pressure, embarrassment and feeling of being judged that that scene conveyed.

·
SASsy
18,105 Posts
There's an old Mel Brooks comedy called "High Anxiety" that's good for a laugh. :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
my fav film of all time is Home Room, it deals with PTSD with well portrayed panic attacks. Thing I love the most is the contrast between the two main characters.. the way they learn about each other and relate to each others experience is really well done not to mention their amazing acting. Highly recommend it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts