Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Happy Gilmore
Me, Myself & Irene

I dunno, I guess I just didn't think these were that funny.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
That's a tricky one. Usually it's the other way around for me. I love the movie that everyone hates. I can think of one though. I think a lot of people liked the movie Closer, but I hated it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Drella's_Rock_Follies said:
Every "Star Wars" movie. Along with all of the "Harry Potter" and "Lord of the Rings" films.
i agree with that--i don't like science fiction

i also don't like x-men, spiderman, or any of those other dumb super hero movies

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,887 Posts
Squizzy said:
I didn't like The Lord of the Rings. I barely made it through the first hour and then just when I thought it was over, my friend goes "Hold on let me get the second disk!"
Yeah, I watched under half of the first one and I was done with the whole series.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I agree about LOTR, Harry Potter, Star wars, Superhero movies, especially Spiderman, don't float my boat, i think i enjoyed LOTR the first time, but then i just lost interest, i couldn't watch it again.

·
Allons-y!
2,012 Posts
QuietCoral said:
Drella's_Rock_Follies said:
Every "Star Wars" movie. Along with all of the "Harry Potter" and "Lord of the Rings" films.
i agree with that--i don't like science fiction

i also don't like x-men, spiderman, or any of those other dumb super hero movies
You just killed me :fall :p

I didn't really like Napoleon Dynamite. I don't get what all the fuss is about.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.