Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
saudades
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen any good movies lately? Or are there any movies out there that you want to see? Post the movie trailer(s) here.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
Harry Potter 6 trailer:

and a clip, because Rupert Grint is too fabulous not to share:

OK, so the last HP movie sucked, but I have high hopes for this one. I can't wait! *bounces*

·
Registered
529 Posts
Just saw Taking of Pelham 123: Wasn't bad. Unnecessary car wrecks but was NY traffic. They showed 4 trailers & they all looked pretty good to me.

District 9 [Aug. 14th 2009]

All about Steve [Sept. 4th 2009]

My Sisters Keeper [June 26th 2009]

Armored [Sept. 18th 2009]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Being a fan of action movies, I am excited about this one.

Also, while not a movie, this trailer for Modern Warfare 2 is so cinematic, it could easliy be. Enjoy! :D

The world's men of action will look and wonder, how it came to this.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
The second movie looks like a remake of The 13th Floor only with the large scale car-chase-and-explosion-type violence. That is one of my favorite movies because of the ending that involves a redemption. It is similar to spirits acting on us here through the land of "the world of the spirits" that is not heaven or hell but an inbetween state where both angels and devils and the recent dead live that influence us here.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeah both those look good. "The Road" & "The Surrogate"

The surrogate reminds me that there is another movie coming out where a fighter from prison is controlled by a person like a game. Looks to be a good year for movies.

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
This one's for a movie called, C'est Pas Moi! Je le Jure! the trailer has English subtitles.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts