Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to the movies yesterday and saw "The Hurt Locker" and there were a couple previews of things that I wanna see

"Precious"
-this is a really intense drama movie, the preview even me tear up

"9"
it's an animated movie about a post apocalyptic world where these rag doll things have to fight machines.....the rock opera music in the trailer is amazing

"The Road"
in 10 years, one event has destroyed much of the world's, family's journey to survive............

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
I would like seeing all three of those movies, especially the last one. I like apocalyptic type movies. Precious looks like it would be good too.

·
Comfortably Numb
232 Posts
Out of the three,I would like to see,"9",the most.I love anything Tim Burton is connected to.---------May I also suggest James Cameron's"Avatar"this is his first movie since "Titanic,"I'm very excited about this one.

2,348 Posts
I am not that excited for The Road. I read the book and oddly enough the casted the actor I envisioned for the film version the entire time. The trailer really left me disappointed.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I wanna see Nine thats mainly cause Daniel DAy Lewis is ****ing man, man. and he ****ing sings! wtf

·
Registered
649 Posts
Out of the three,I would like to see,"9",the most.I love anything Tim Burton is connected to."
I really wanna see 9, partly due to Tim Burton's involvement in this movie, but also because i tend to be into post-apocalypse type movies and i like the look of this from the trailer.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Out of the three,I would like to see,"9",the most.I love anything Tim Burton is connected to.---------May I also suggest James Cameron's"Avatar"this is his first movie since "Titanic,"I'm very excited about this one.
Yeah, I'm also kind of interested in seeing Avatar after I heard a description of what it was about on my fave radio show last week, and how Leo DiCaprio will be starring in it-Before I just thought it was some pointless Nickelodeon cartoon-of course though, I kind of forgot what Avatar is about but I still might go see it when it comes out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts