Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here into MotoGP or motorcycle racing in general? Ive been into racing for a while, but after purchasing a motorcycle this year, i find myself following MotoGP a lot. Favorite rider? Final race of the season at Valencia this Sunday on Speed at 8AM!

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Favorite Bike - Ducati Desmosedici GP 2011.

Favorite Rider's - Nicky Hayden, Valentino Rossi, Colin Edwards, Ben Spies, Casey Stoner.

Favorite Track's - Phillip Island AUS, Indy USA, Laguna Seca USA, Estoril Portugal.

I have been to the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix in Indy a couple of times. It is really a great time and alot of awesome racing with the greatest riders in the world.

·
Denizen of the Night
230 Posts
I race motocross and it's my favorite type of motorcycle racing to watch but MotoGP is right behind it. I like Rossi and Lorenzo. Marco Simoncelli was always my hands down favorite though.

RIP, Super Sic.

I think Stoner should have to stay on the 800 next year while everybody else gets the 1000's. Maybe it would give the rest of the field a chance.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Never been a fan of sports in general. But my dad's into both cars and bikes, so I've seen a few races on TV, and I've always generally followed the main events and key people. By osmosis from my father, I'm a fan of Valentino Rossi.

I guess if you're italian you can't ever be completely uninterested in sports. In the same way, I'm an osmotic fan of A.S. Roma football club.

RIP, Super Sic.
Riposa in pace, Marco.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts