Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment I find I have no motivation to do anything. I have lots of important exams this summer, but I can't bring myself to revise; my concentration levels are awful and I always seem to be worrying. I also have no appetite and I can't sleep due to SA nervousness and worrying.

What do you all do to try and motivate yourself to get on with things? Often I just want to spend the rest of my life in my house on my own, but I know this isn't really a good idea :)

I'm quite an intelligent person and do well at school, but I can feel myself becoming completely braindead. lol. SA sucks.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Very hard to advice anything knowing only this little about you.

For me, motivation comes naturally after good night sleep and regular healthy eating. I've noticed that after quitting smoking I started looking for natural highs too.

So, how's your diet and sleeping pattern?

Besides that, there's ton of mental stuff that can disrupt motivation...

·
Registered
34 Posts
What do you all do to try and motivate yourself to get on with things? Often I just want to spend the rest of my life in my house on my own, but I know this isn't really a good idea :)
What's your MBTI?

I have the same desire of spending the rest of my life in my house on my own. I don't think it would be a universally bad idea. Some of us are hermits at heart. It's when we would like to be around people and we can't that I think it's not very healthy. Then again, I have a theory that hermits are just people who never found anyone they could relate to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts