Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately ive been lacking any motivation to keep up with my course works and readings. its really hard when you feel swamped with work. plus, i always prcrastinate leaving me more stressed at the end. I see quite a few threads about this topic, but im looking for some solutions that can work. :um

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I doubt it is a uniquely SA problem. It is getting about that time in the semester where everybody starts to drag a little bit. It is perfectly normal to do that. There isn't really anything special that you can do, just have to show a little will power to the work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
most of the time I don't really feel motivated to study, but I know that if I don't, things will get harder. One thing that I do, is study for a few minutes if I'm early to a class, or if I have time between classes. This also makes me appear studious as opposed to anti-social! Another thing that I do if my attention isn't so great, is study while I'm watching tv- mostly during the commercials. If my mind starts to wander, I take a break. It's amazing how much information accumulates after studying something a couple of times a day for just 5-10 minutes. This is my style of self- teaching. After a while, things are just absorbed into my brain with minimal, but consistent, effort.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts