Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid $45 dollar for a Sky Cries Mary cd "Don't eat the dirt". It is very hard to find and worth every cent.

·
Registered
41 Posts
120$ for a 4 cd box set of Tori Amos b-sides and bootleg recordings when I was in highschool. That was before the age of MP3 and cd-burners (or they were around, anyway, just not as popular) which basically killed the bootleg market dead.

I used to obsessively collect all of her imports, bootlegs, etc. I even have some I never opened. I quit though after the "Choir girl" era. Too expensive. But maybe I should look in to ebay if stuff is selling that high.

·
Banned
384 Posts
I think it was $30. The only time I'll ever buy a CD is I'm looking for an obscure track or artist/band that just can't be found on P2P networks. I run into that problem sometimes because I do listen to some non-English music, less available through conventional means.

·
Banned
384 Posts
Zephyr said:
The only cds I buy now are classical, those I usually get from a certain series that comes fairly cheap, like one for $5.99 or two for $10. The other stuff I either download & burn or rent from the library & burn.
Yeah I have a few of those, you can find some good stuff on Phillips classic label or Parlophone for like $2-$4 in the right stores. You must live nearby a decent library if you actually find things worth burning in their collection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts