Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What movie have you seen the most?

I've probably seen Gladiator about 15-20 times. I'm actually thinking about watching it right now.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Starwars episode 4,5,or 6... I've watched each at least 25 times to the point of saying word for word before a character speaks. It would be the only thing to watch whenever I was home sick from school. Gladiators a great movie too tho I've only seen it about 8 times.

·
Registered
735 Posts
When I was a little kid I would watch my favorite films countless times. So I think the one I've seen most is The Karate Kid. I also loved Chariots of Fire if you can believe it. And Terminator 2!! I still love that movie.

·
Registered
415 Posts
When I was 13 or 14 I was obsessed with 'Contact'. I probably watched it 20-30 times.

Thanks to my nephews however, I think I've seen 'Shrek' upwards of 50 times.

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oops, I forgot about star wars. I've probably seen each of the old star wars movies 20-30 times each.

·
Registered
706 Posts
seph said:
Office Space
:lol

I've noticed that every year I get older, that movie gets a lot funnier.

To answer the original question I'd say probably Star Wars or Jurassic Park, just because I watched the hell out of them when I was little.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Probably one of the original Star Wars movies, or Raiders of the Lost Ark, which I didn't discover until much later but really dig.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hmm... I can't think of any movie I've gone out of my way to watch multiple times. Usually I watch a movie once and that's good for me, and I remember it well enough to not need to watch it again.

However, whenever Contact, Fried Green Tomatoes, or the Star Wars movies are on, I inevitably get sucked back in enough to watch them again.

·
Registered
435 Posts
hrm.... i dunno why these ones, but someone i've seen them a lot... tho they're not my favorite movies heheh... office space... big trouble in little china... 5th element... valley of the wind (nausicaa)... i think that's it

·
Registered
362 Posts
Probably the Matrix, I don't know why but I've watched it way too many times (I don't even like the movie anymore, and I hated the sequels)

Gatsuu said:
I watched Ninja Scroll(anime) 20 times at least
This movie is worthy of it, that's for sure

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
Okay, don't laugh, but...

Anne of Green Gables. That CBC movie with Megan Follows. I have every line memorized. :hide

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The wizard of OZ probably...

For me it would be the first ninja turtles movie. It was the first movie I ever remembering watching, and I watched it over and over.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts