Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most awkward when i'm in an elevator and some random person wants to start a conversation with me, like i really care how UR day went, or how much it's raining outside. Doesn't the fact that i'm not responding give u a clue!!

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
Most awkward when i'm in an elevator and some random person wants to start a conversation with me, like i really care how UR day went, or how much it's raining outside. Doesn't the fact that i'm not responding give u a clue!!
Ditto this

·
Registered
604 Posts
lol I know! I just smile and nod at everything they say and then say take care at the end. If I don't feel like talking I just look at my shoes and they usually get the point.

·
Registered
492 Posts
We suck, no offense but we suck. We wish and hope for a social life, and when someone speaks to us we say we hate it. We don't hate it, we just hate how we react to it. because WE KNOW we should, and want to react different. And of course some random guy in the elevator isn't going to end up being your best friend, but what if he does? He could, if you talk to ppl thats how you meet people and WILL hit it off with someone, We don't have friends or a social life or w/e because we don't allow it with this kinda thinking. It's self destructive. Tomorrow in school i will tlk to ppl in the elevator, just to say that I can. :afr
dont let me find you in an elevator I'LL TALK TO YOU!!!!!:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts