Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a multi milionaire and i dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just curious how many socialy anxious people can earn money because i cant earn anything at the moment but im hoping to change that.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I'm now only filling in for absent coworkers. I haven't been called in since this started about three weeks ago. So I guess, I'm now making $0. Before it was only a couple of thousand a year, because I was working only 8 hours a week. I'm surprised they kept me as long as they did with that few of hours.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Not enough, lol. Once I win the lottery though I'll be ballin, you'll see. Everyone will see, muhahahahahaha.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Just enough to pay the bills.

·
Banned
728 Posts
I'm 25, work a job in customer service in a call centre. Not my idea of a career. I'd have a decent salary around 40k/y if I worked full time, but I can't handle it. So I work part time hours.

I get by financially, living with my parents. It's a convenient situation at the moment, but it's not where I wanna be at 30 years old.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
I pull in a little over $36,000, but along with that I have medical, script, dental, and optical benefits plus every two weeks I earn 5.9 hours of annual leave, 1.5 combined, and 1.5 sick. I probably could earn more money if I was living in a big city, but I never liked cities. Also, my supervisor is pretty flexible. I pretty much can dictate the hours I work as long as I put in 8 hours. If I want to come in at 5 am and leave at 1 pm I can. If I put in time on the weekend I can take time off during the week.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Im unemployed, my measly benefit of 200 bucks a fortnight doesnt count because it goes straight onto rent. Boo!
If I need money for 'female products' I ask my boyfriend. I rarely buy anything for myself other than the usual shampoo and conditioner and foundation make - up every couple of months. I hate asking for money if I need new shoes or something.

But I cant complain, health care is free and my dad is building and house for me to live in. I just feel terrible I dont work for it. The more you get given, the more you want to shoot yourself for not working.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I rounded up.

I make $16.66 hour, officially.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Unemployed at the moment but my last job payed 27K a year, which kinda sucks considering how expensive the cost of living is here.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I work full time as a storeman and make about 33k a year + superannuation + annual leave (for every 3 months I work I get 1 week annual leave) + 2 weeks sick leave + 1 day bereavement leave + a bonus of $500. That's in Australian dollars.

·
gone
5,224 Posts
Currently, rounding to the nearest cent, I get $0.00 per hour.

Most I've ever made at a job was ~$15/hr

I don't know what's more pathetic. That being my all time high, or having the feeling I'll never even get back to that...

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
I work one day a week. I barely make enough to have a decent meal, but i have my own place with internet and hot water. I can't complain.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm always tickled on online dating sites & such all the I'm 18 have a masters degree, am self employed/manager at fortune 500 company or something & earn 100k+ a year. ... I'm happy for them if is the case but usually that is the check box & the writing reflects something different. My boloney detector often goes off.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
I work one day a week. I barely make enough to have a decent meal, but i have my own place with internet and hot water. I can't complain.
*Is envious* :yes

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
I'd rather not say an exact number...just that I'm in the middle of the poll choices. I have a high school education and work in skilled labor.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts