Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom had to go to the hospital this afternoon. She felt bad all day. Then she said she needed to go to urgent care to check it out because she had shortness of breath and tiredness and since she had a heart attack in 2004 she always needs to follow through on any unusual problems. All season she was sick a lot too with sinus infections and all so maybe they can do some blood work, chest X Ray, etc. See if there is any infection. I had a friend come over for awhile to keep me company and help babysit my niece. Now I am alone which is unusual for this time of night and I might be alone all night if my dad stays at the hospital with her. I hope he calls me back. He has his cell but if she is still in the ER he can't use it. I don't want to call the hospital itself until I know she has a room. Anyway, I'm sitting around wondering what's going on and I wish I'd get a call every hour or so.

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She called me a few minutes ago. She had some fluid around her heart but they are treating her for that and will give her a prescription so it doesn't happen again. It's part of her condition I guess. She is still staying over night for treatment and observation. I told her to call me when they put her in a regular room.

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
How is she doing today? I hope she is feeling better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts