• Spendthrift

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 35.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
both. i get times when im so cheap i wont even pay a $0.50 difference and then there are times when i overspend on things that i dont even use

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I spend too much of things that cost money.

·
Registered
215 Posts
A miser, definitely. I'll never buy something unless I'm absolutely sure I need it. Drives my sister up the wall when we're shopping together.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I'm very CHEAP!

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
Cheeeeeap.

My debit card bill for one month was $9.40. And I pretty much only use debit. I'm paranoid of overspending. Any spending at all makes me feel guilty.

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
I'm miser cos i have to budget my money yanno the whole independent living shabang, outwith that i'll happily splash the cash on clothes n shiz.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Neither, I'm very low maintenance and don't need a lot of things though.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Neither. I buy what I need/want, but don't go overboard (on either end of the spectrum).
I am pretty much that way also but I wont be such a miser that I deprive myself of living either. I save more than most people I know each month but I also am planning a two week vacation in which I am planning on spending money on food, wine, hotels, and entertainment. And I am going to enjoy every second of it.

·
anhedonic
2,005 Posts
Probably neither. If I spent eight life-sucking hours at work, I don't want them to be wasted on an expensive shirt. But I spend my money sometimes.

·
Worst poster, hands down
303 Posts
Both. It all depends. I just bought a $500 guitar almost on impulse, but at the grocery store I'm such a huge miser I often whip out the calculator (= cell phone) to determine the cheapest course of action.

·
R.I.P. Do not contact.
1,905 Posts
If I spent eight life-sucking hours at work, I don't want them to be wasted on an expensive shirt.
Haha, that's exactly the way I think. "Ugh, this DVD costs an hour and a half of lifting 100+ pound packages at work from place to place."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts