Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for starting another SE Wisconsin thread, I felt like combining them a little bit. I live in Brew Town & am taking a show of hands from people within say a couple hours of Milwaukee. I spend a fair amount of time in Madison & am even in the Eau Claire area every now & then. My SA is mild(i'm still understanding though ;)) & I do enjoy going out & doing other groovy stuff. Thanks peeps

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Wauwatosa (Milwaukee) here.

AliBaba, didn't you post here years ago but ended up unable to come to the July 2006 gathering in Brookfield? If you're the guy I'm thinking of we've both shopped the same Pick N' Save store at 68th & State.

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wauwatosa (Milwaukee) here.

AliBaba, didn't you post here years ago but ended up unable to come to the July 2006 gathering in Brookfield? If you're the guy I'm thinking of we've both shopped the same Pick N' Save store at 68th & State.
Yes sir, I've actually been posting here since Fall, 2002 i wanna say? Yep, we've both been to that pick n' save. I probably chickened out on that gathering but i've had considerable improvement since then. Do you keep up with any of the people you met in 2006?

My sister lives in Wauwatosa off of Ludington.

·
Lazy guy on the couch
54 Posts
TTT from Milwaukee (Central)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts